Attending Drs Feedback on AO Australia Seminar
“This technique and analysis allows you to confidently adjust the most important part of the spine with the least amount of force. Thanks Joe.”
Dr Conrad, Gosford
“Great learning in a nice practice environment. [ I liked] The case studies of little miracles in practice, which were digitally recorded during the consultations. This is Chiropractic!”
– Dr Papatheocharous, Sydney
“Because it was a small group… it brought everyone closer together (ie people bonded)”
– Dr Sola, Sydney.
“I found these seminars were every bit as informative and interesting as the ones I did in the USA.”
– Dr Hosack, Queensland.
My mission is to:
1. keep groups small
2. adhere to the teachings of Dr Roy W. Sweat
3. provide ongoing support for the mastery of Atlas Orthogonal Technique
4. create dialog with other upper cervical techniques
5. promote specific upper cervical chiropractic care within the community